The Association of Chinese Professionals in Ireland (ACPI) was founded in 2004. ACPI is an non-profit making organization of Chinese professionals, scholars and specialists of different disciplines.
ACPI is aim to represent and assist professionals of Chinese descent in gaining recognition, cultural integration, career advancement, and civic engagement in Irish society.
The objectives of the organization are:
- Encourage, bridge, establish and develop co-operative activities between this group and other professionals.
- Provide service for its members and other professionals, through which mutual understanding and cooperation can be nurtured and enhanced; establish an efficient channel between its members and other professionals, satisfying the needs and requirement of all members.
- Promote the professional development of its members, by fostering cooperation among its members and maintaining a central point of reference and deliberation;
- Provide opportunities for interaction and networking among Chinese professionals; Facilitate members' career and professional development.
- Assist training, employment, settlement, education and cultural pre creational services to internationally trained professionals and families;
- A representation of a national voice and helping members integrate and contribute to Irish society.